Handles: You want two-post handles which give you the ability to piggyback a smaller bag (tote bag) or personal item (laptop case, briefcase).
Weight: Buy a suitcase made of polycarbonate rather than fabric! These offer high impact protection and are generally ultra light!
Tech saavy: Well, guess what fellow battery power drainers? All of your problems can be solved via smart luggage by Away! Prepare to be amazed. First, the luggage has a built-in battery pack, allowing you to plug in your devices (2 USB ports + iPhone outlet) and charge them while you wait for your flight.
When packing I try to stick to neutrals that can easily be mixed together to create multiple looks with less items. A few fun knitted textured sweaters, a couple pairs of jeans. I love crewneck sweatshirts – they’re adorable, soft, comfy, and they look chic with minimal effort. Roll the cuffs for a more tailored look, or with a white button up for a preppy feel. I always pack a pair of sneakers and a pair of booties – I won’t go anywhere without them. Classic colors like black are always a safe bet: they show less dirt while traveling, they go with everything, and I’m simply partial to black. Currently in love with everything platform, and these Marc Fischer platform sneakers are no excetion. Super 90’s throwback, super fun.
- Features a white marble inspired print
- 360° spinner wheels allow for effortless motion in different terrains
- Made from polycarbonate composite; a lightweight, durable and impact-resistant material used in the making of bulletproof glass
- Zipper-released expansion system allows for an extra 20% in packing capacity
- Fully lined interior with a stylish patterned fabric, with multiple zippered pockets
- Protected by a layer of clear coat, giving the surface a beautiful glossy shine