1. I once went on a three day macaron diet. Surprisingly, I did not gain any weight. Best 3 days ever!
2. I memorize a song after 2 times max listening to it. I’m not talking about just the chorus.
3. I have a weird knack of remembering what I, and other people around me, were wearing on big days in my life.
4.I will write a book one day. I am still working on the concept but I know it’s something I’ll inevitably do.
5. My apartment smells like Anthropologie’s “Volcano” candle and I would like to request a lifetime supply for anyone who is reading this who has connections.
6. If I spot a cool pair of sunglasses, I don’t blink twice & buy it. I never wear the cool ones though. They stay on hangers. Or on flatlay shaped hearts.
7. A Friday night staying in, ordering takeout & watching Dateline is my idea of the perfect date.
8. Growing up I would watch Mr.Bean before bed time every day. I found this coffee shop the other day…
9. I cannot leave my house in the morning before watching/reading the news.
10. I cannot prepare a peanut butter toast without making it look like a bear.
11. Instead of saying “walking”, you’ll often hear me saying ” using my 11″. Get it? Your legs=11…
12. I was supposed to be born on my dad’s birthday ( March 16 ) but showed up 5 days earlier. Growing up, I was so mad about it, I still celebrated my birthday with my dad on the 16th.
12. I organize my skittles/smarties/M&Ms by colors and always save the red ones for last.
13. I’m allergic to cats/dogs/grass/birch/maple/wood/anything outdoors according to my allergy test results.
14. A psychic at a fair once told me I would marry someone with the name Marc. Too bad Marc Jacobs can’t be the one.
15. I was chubby when I was little ; my nickname was nounoursa. Note to self: never use the ” what was your childhood nickname?” question anymore for security purposes.
16. I’m obsessed with throw pillows. I know I know they serve no purpose and I waste so much time removing them every night & putting them back on in the AM but I love them.
17. I have more guys friends than girl friends and not because of girl drama issues. I just genuinely enjoy hanging out with boys because I grew up around boys
18. My eyes change colors based on my mood. Right now they are a yellowish-green.
19.I see the time as 9:11 on an almost daily basis. Creepy? Yea no argument there.
20. Words I live by..
21. I don’t have any tattoos but if I were to get one it would be a little bow on the back of my neck. So dainty right?
22.I can feel it when someone is thinking about me.
23. I could eat a whole bag of grapes in one sitting. Love love ’em.
24. I hate zucchini. I refuse to eat it because I hate how it looks like.
25.Zucchini is the only thing I judge. I don’t judge people & expect the same. There’s an exception to the rule: instagram feeds. I judge you hardcore on how your feed looks. I have OCD.
27. “Dear No One” by Tori Kelly is my life anthem.
28. I keep photo albums and order photo prints on a regular basis because I hate it that all our photos are stored online. Also, I have a tendency to break phones/laptops so..
29. I own over 200 nail polishes but wear about 4 max.
30. Buying a Chanel “Le Boy” bag is very high up on my bucket list. With things like skydiving and swimming with sharks.
31. I love Vita Coco.
32. I’m only 5″4 but I’m attracted to tall men.
33. I get hurt easily. Emotionally & phsyically speaking.
34. I’m left handed.
35. I’m a complete night owl – I usually do all my writings past 2am. And they said nothing good ever happens after that..pssh.
36. I think in Frenglish. That’s French+English.
37. I want to be a nail polish namer when I grow up ’cause I think I’m witty. Wait, did I grow up already?
38. I’m very sarcastic.
39. When I’m sad, I do fashion sketches. It helps alleviate my mood.
40. I want to design my home one day & be the interior designer too.
41. My biggest fear is losing my mom.
42. Real Madrid & PSG are my favorite football clubs.
43. The sun instantly makes me happy and the rain instantly makes me down.
44.I’m an aunt and the ” #1 aunt” as many of the shirts that I may or may not have bought for my niece and nephew say…
45. I’m tired. I ran out of facts. Are you even still reading? Yea?! I love you!